Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ramping Up Production

Since I got here Wednesday, the camp outside the dorm wall but inside the nursing school wall has grown from about 500 to over 2000. The clinic is running full bore with a group of doctors associated with Notre Dame and a group from Japan. I am now running this small reverse osmosis at full tilt trying to store enough for evening meal time. Now pulling from a 50 gallon drum, which makes keeping supplied easier. Noticeable increase in flies and mosquitos today. Working with Daniele Lantagne at CDC trying to get latrine slabs. Business model: dig a hole to specs, get a free slab.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. Excellent work, Graham!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a reverse osmosis system I can donate if you need more. This is the type that goes under the sink, which looks like what you have in your picture. Let me know if I can help by donating this item.

    yosemite90@yahoo.com

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete